Monday, November 25, 2002

Wha HOO!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent news!!!!@!!!!!!!!!! Pee just got a hold of me and said she is coming out for thanksgiving weekend back home in good ole wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And is Sara comes home, you know what that means alright a Mafia Gommerdog Reunion. KICK ASS. Hopefully we can all catch Mudvayne at the Rave in Milwaukee Friday night, then go clubbing or something on Saturday. Either way I can't wait I miss my friends so much!!!!! That so just made my day. Lately around here its been really hard finding anyone to talk to or even consider to be friends, thats why when my old friends back home make time for me, I get extremly excited!!!!! Its so hard to find friends like the ones I have. Always willing to stick there neck out, defend me, and always there when I need a shoulder to cry on. GOD BLESS THEM!!!!! It is sad though that Christina has seem to cut of all communication with me, so I guess after 17 years are friendship has split ways. I don't really blame anyone, no teven myself. We are just two way differnt people, with differnt goals, and differnt aspects of life. It could have ended a lot worse, such as screaming and what not, but even when we were mad at each other that has never been our style. We have always been adults about things, and thats the way it ended....very formally. It does still hurt (I mean come on 17 years that is a really long time to be friends) but, God has a purpose for everything, and we all have to deal with it. Maybe someday, but for now, no. You can't let things like that get you down. I thought the heart felt blog entry that I begged her to read (See entry date 11/8/2002) and spent a lot of time on might have mended things, but I haven't heard anything since.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home