Thursday, November 14, 2002

Ick. Its finally starting to feel like fall out. Its pouring outside right now. But it had to come sometime. I am still debateing wether or not to go to the show in Marselles. I think it would be a good idea to go, but by the time the bar closes and I get back home to go to sleep I only get a few hours of sleep before I have to get back up to go to work. Grrrrr decisions desicions....And Im also kinda ticked (Its not VJ's fault) that my graphic card isnt HERE yet!!!! I've waited for almost a week and a half and I still havent got it. Damn post office (and I can say that cause my dad works for em lol). Maybe its because of Vetrans day and the post office is a little backed up. I STILL WANT IT THOUGH!!!!!!! Last night I built to magic the gathering decks with what limited cards I have. My Green deck played relativly well considering its the first deck I have actually got to work. THe Black deck that I made I made quickly. I even got Jim to play with me! It was a lot of fun. Jim is also one of the fastest learners of the game I have ever seen. I am really glad he enjoys playing. It now gives us something else to do together, that we both enjoy. I think he even wants to play tonight as well!!!!!! I told him a while ago that if the geeks had gotten to him sooner, he would have been HUGE into gameing. But I am honestly glad they didn't because he wouldn't be the person he is today. He is so cute, and I love him very much. You should have seen him sleeping last night. He does this lil snore and druel thing that is soooooooooooo aluring. He gently pushes air through his nose and makes the cutest little snores. Oh and the faces he makes!!! I could watch him for hours and not get bored. But on that note, I need to get going. Have a great day!
What I am Listening to Now: Artist: Weezer Album: Pinkerton Song: Pink Triangle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home