Thursday, November 07, 2002

Well folks today was an AWESOME day. My car is running fine now. No need to fix anything. Thank god. I was really worried about that but hey. I love my dreamcast. I had almost forgotten how much I love it. Sega made a wonderful gameing system. Its to bad that its gone forever, but hey, cant have everything in life. Jim was so sweet. The other day he went out and baught me a dreamcast. No ones ever done that for me. I love him so much. He bought Jet Grind Radio which is one of my favorite games (besides THPS 1 and 2 of course :)) We also found A kick ass star wars game called Jedi something or other, and Test Drive 6 (That game is so awesome on Playstation 1 that we couldn't pass it up). Besides where else can I wrecklessly drive a purple viper in the middle of Italy? I was just reading online that they were going to stop Phantasy Star Online this winter. That really sucks cause im sorry, but PSO kicks Everquests behind. I loved that game. It was so nice out today! The wind was gently blowing, and the 60 degree temps with that beautiful fall orange sunshine ugh makes me happy to be alive! I was thinking of going home this weekend and meeting up with my old friend Vedds, but due to circumstances I can't do it. I really wish I could I miss her! Besides ive never drank with her when I have actually been of age to drink! Back in school she could drink anyone under the table. We had some fun times. Like the time we were out in the hallway and I got the fun idea of ripping off these plastic linings and useing them as Jedi swords. After we had smashed them into what seemed a THOUSAND peices we heard the maid of the dorms barreling down the hallway like a freight train. We just looked at each other, picked up as many peices of the broken lining and jumped into our room onto her bed trying to heatedly toss them out the window into there cold world below. Next vedds somehow squeezed out from underneath me and made a B line and slammed and locked the door. It took every ounce of strength and Jedi mobility not to crack open laughing and give ourselves away to the darkside. Needless to say we ended up not getting into trouble, but figureing out how to play soccer in a small confined hallway the next day! Some of the stories I could tell you!!! Man I am such a geek with all the star wars references and all.....But everyone has some geek in them even people who dont like to awknowledge it. I also have been playing a lot of Magic the Gathering lately. I thought I lost the passion to play, but I found out a couple of people who play battle mage around here. Since my ex stole most of my cards and keeps them for Relationship damage calateral, I guess I will never see them again. But all the players I nice to me around here, and said they would help me out in the deck department with my limited amount of cards. Anyway, im going to watch Jims kick the empires ass some more....
What I'm Listening to Now: Artist:John Williams Album: Star War's Episode I Sound Track Song: The Death March :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home