Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Well if things couldn't get any worse other then people dying, my cars fuel pump took a big shit. All I have to say is thank GOD for jim because apperntly he can fix it.Other then that things are okay. Everyone seems happy but its so cold out. Lots and lots of accidents. THe other day as I was driving it started to snow out. TO bad I live in the flatlands, or Id be bitchin about when I get to go snowboarding. Oh well!!!! LOL can't have everything in life. Going to upgrade my computer here soon. Hopefully. I eventually want an 80GB Hard drive, a new Graphics Card, and a new mother board. I know I should just buy a new computer but, I love my CTX. It might be a peace of shit but it gives me lots of day to day challenges. Oh ya I just found out recently that my ex moved back to Madison and is working at Web Crafters and living with his friend Bill. I dont really care much I just find it intresting that he isn't in jail yet. He bails on everything, friends relatives, and jobs. I dunno, just a thought. My current boyfriend is a thousand times better. He cleans, and takes care of me (and also can take care of himself which is something Brian could never do, Brian couldn't even shower more then once a month) Jim is so sweet. That (and I know he doesn't belive this because he is so critical of himself), but as many guitar players that I know, and as many instruments that I can play, I can honestly say he is really decent and he works hard for what he accomplishes. I'm proud of him everytime he comes home with a new song that Undermine has written and he's all excited its like a kid in a candy store. Im sure that because of his good heart, that helps his music flow through his veins like blue fire. I've never met somebody so ingrained into the music he plays, hears, and annalyzes. Im really amazed sometimes with the questions and thoughts he comes up with. And from what he told me about his guitar experince, I think a lot of it is natrual. Because honestly, he loves playing so much that I think its a huge part of his soul. Maybe I am biased because of how much I care for him, but maybe not. Ive always connected on a higher level with people who are musically inclined. Look at my two closets friends. Pee has played drums nearly all her life and won multiple awards. My Cuz Sara can play piano and trumpet, and has a great ear for very good writers in music. Who knows, there are lots of factors I am sure, but no one can tell me the right one. And on that note, Im going to go work on this page some more..........
What I'm listening to now: Artist: System of a Down Album: Steal this Album Song: Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home