Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Today was okay. I had way to much Coffee. Dieareah of the mouth!!! Not much today just finishing up laundry. Hopefully I get to see Undermine play this weekend. ITs kinda doubtful since I got put on the schedule for sunday. Sucky but hey ya know lol. Got some perverted e-mails from my mom today lol. Some of the things she sends me I don't think her daughter should see!!! I got an e-mail from Jen Neumier the other day. She is still haveing trouble with the doctors and her pregnancy. It sucks cause now they think she is farther along then first thought. Before they were telling her she wasn't pregnant and she was HUGE!!!! Not to mention her cousin just died. But I hope it all works out in the end for her. Shes a really good person and deserves to have a decent family. Well thats about it! L8r
What I am listening to Now: Nothing.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home