Sunday, November 24, 2002

SOrry I haven't posted in a while...I have been really busy trying to get everythign ready to go back home for Thanksgiving and go to Kentucky for Christmas to meet Jims family. I am really extremly nervous about meeting Jim's mother. I mean, she has to be really highly intelligent, and a sweet person......Look how Jim turned out he is a huge sweetheart and he is so bright! I just keep haveing these dreams, that I say something stupid to disappoint her, or make her feel that I am not good enough for Jim. And I haven't even met her. I just really hope she sees how much I love her son, how much I want to take care of him, and that I would NEVER intentionally or unintentionaly hurt him in anyway. I love Jim so much, it would kill me to hurt him.....it would seriously make my world stop turning if I did anything to hurt him or this relationship. I want to be a girlfriend he can be proud of, and not have to worry about me going out on him (which he told me the other day he has NEVER thought about that). I want him to be able to do anything he wants to and have my full support about it. I really want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I have a really hard time talking about it. Anytime the "m" word comes up, or anything to that effect I feel horrible. Mainly because I don't want to pressure him, or myself into anything. Expecially since he has been married before. I want him to know that I am the one, and not have any doubts what so ever about us. I want both of us to come to it on our own terms and not have to worry if the other isn't ready yet. I just really don't want to pressure him, I want Jim to know that no matter what I love him with all my heart.....and when he is ready to talk about it, then I will gladly listen with an open ear......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home