Thursday, December 05, 2002

What a great weekend. Got to go home and see all of my family, and TINY!!!!! Jim took me to Milwaukee with Pee to see Mudvayne at the Rave. It was so sweet of him. The concert sucked but I got to spend time with Jim which is all that really counts. My family loves him so much, they were so happy to see him. Cassie was really happy because we took her out to eat on Saturday then sat in the hot tub with my COusins. All in all it was a great weekend. Lots and lots of food (I should know we had to take half of it home with us lol). This week one of our roomates took off to Seatlle for a buisness trip. I hope he has a safe and fun trip he really needs it. Other then that nothing new I guess....cept jim's band had a good break and I hope everything works out for them. Well this is such a great day, im so going to snuggle up to jim now...hehe Bye bye!!!
What I am Listening to Now: Deftones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home