Sunday, June 08, 2003

For some reason I keep forgetting to update this. I promise I will update this more. Well FINALLY my two little sisters are graduating from High School. Cassie and Thoni you are makeing me feel so old. And on one more note, my 5 year class reunion is coming up. FUCK YOU GUYS. Im not going to some redneck ass bar so I can see all of you. How dumb. I see everyone of you people everytime I go home. Hence I see no point in joining you. Besides, none of you have ever wanted to keep in contact with me over the years, so why should I care? Anyway...Jim and I had a huge fight last night, but for th emost part worked it out....I really think him and I just need to get away for a little while. We are going to Wisconsin for Cassie and Toni's graduation next weekend, so I think that might help. Just to get away from all the stress. I love him so very very very much...I love our new apartment. Its old and mystical and junk. AND I got two Kitties!!!!! One is Jim's named Spazz, and one is mine named Tigger. Both very loveable, growing faster then I can keep track of, and they are pudgy. HEHE. Imagine that. That and I cut all my hair off. I HATE IT. Jim thinks I look cute, but I dunno
maybe I need to get used to it. Anyway, I hope all is well with you guys......:)
Love Jennie
What I am listening to Now: Dropkick Murphys "Cadence to Arms"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home